viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

Summer O.S.T (Ocean-Sky-Traumas)

It's summer, at last!!!

I've been waiting the whole year for this! (Actually, that's 296 days, counting Weekends and other festivities) And now I've got so much free time that I'm not sure what to do with it! (I wish I could say that was 100% the true, but it is not -__-"")

Well, as you may all know, summer is the time to return to "ye good ol' customs"; such as uploading this blog, waching animes, reading mangas, and playing to video games. ^o^


In the next weeks I'll try to put online some Cube's Laws about the summer... I'll also start making new sections (not only C.L.s, but also anime recommendations, ...)


Sooooo, please wait patiently for the next days!


(btw, I won't be wringting in spanish or anyother language unless it's totally necessary (for example, spanish proverbs that can't be translated to English). Don't forget it's summer and I need to rest too!!)

No hay comentarios: